Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

2day suppose 2 be one of my most exciting day but it only last until 10 a.m. after playing with kamal,haziq,nafis and amira.we played badminton n den played basketball.den later we went 2 u8 2 buy some things.after tat they wanted 2 go 2 the pondok near our school but i didn go bcause had 2 go see my bro n his band with my sis in KL 4 asian beat.i went there at 1 p.m. so we went there n saw the contestant practicing.there were about 23 band playing.den when it started the 1st song was ok so i taught the whole show will be ok.but when the 4th band played,starting 4rom there i suffered i mean my whole family suffered.they were like screaming.they were psycho ppl maybe they came 4rom tanjung rambutan.my mom call them barking dogs m it's worse den them.the drum was so loud until my head started 2 pain.i was suffering 4rom the most noisiest sound ever.all the band played rock song but my bro's band played fusion.and the best part was went i said 'fuck u ppl' my parents didn even hear.n the wole show supposed 2 be about 2-3 hours but it ended 5 hours later.so was seating there with my parents closing my ears with my mom.i dont know how my father can tahan the sound.but when u closed ur years the song sounds nice tats the weird part.den when all the bands finished i was glad it's over but i spoke 2 soon.the 2006 winner something like tat perform n it started again, the barking dogs.after it ends it was time 4 the judge 2 decide who win.there was prizes 4 the best vocalist,guitarist,drummer,bassis n keyboard player 2 bad 4 my bro he played the saxaphone and the 3rd,2nd and the best band.so it took half an hour 4 the judge 2 make the decision. i was like hurry lah fuckers.my butt was like so hot bcause i was juz sitting there.so finally they came n announced 2 bad my bro's band didn win any prize.so when we went 2 the car i said no music my eardrum was like going 2 explode.so tats how i suffered.

No comments: